Open enrollment season is rapidly approaching and January 1st businesses will once again seek streamlined solutions to complex challenges like benefits enrollment. Today, enrollment systems should provide comprehensive services, from pre-enrollment loading of eligibility data to assisting in benefit decisions, and feeding election data to the carriers and vendors.
Use the enrollment checklist below to determine if your current enrollment system provides all the services your need:
- Consolidated billing
- Automatic data aggregation
- Supports rules-based architecture
- Web-centric enrollment & eligibility
- Electronically feeds all carriers and payroll system
- Comprehensive ACA compliance reporting & analysis
- Accessible health benefit accounts (including FSAs, HSAs and HRAs)
- Integrated tools to support benefits shopping, enrollment and education.
For more on benefits enrollment, healthcare news, and related topics, return to our blog or contact us.